Our industry’s biggest events might have gone virtual this year, but that didn’t make them any less exciting, informative, and innovative. We enjoyed connecting with each of you who joined us for the first-ever Cox Automotive Experience and NADA Show 2021. If you weren’t able to make it, catch up on what you missed with these highlights.
We announced the introduction of two game-changing new products, Automotive Marketing Platform powered by VinSolutions and Vinessa Virtual Assistant. Check out the news releases to learn more about each of these exciting new products:
- Automotive Marketing Platform Powered by VinSolutions Uses Automation and AI to Help Optimize Marketing Efforts Across Dealership Departments
- Vinessa Allows Salespeople to Lean on Tech to Maximize Sales Opportunities Without Maxing Out Dealership Resources
Many industry experts shared their insights on automotive retail today, from the rise in digital to the importance of personalization and more. Explore these informative sessions to learn the strategies you need to drive your business forward in 2021.
- Personalizing the Path to Purchase | Lori Wittman, Senior Vice President, Cox Automotive Dealer Software Solutions, and Jessica Stafford, Senior Vice President, Cox Automotive Consumer Solutions
Consumers are used to a personalized and seamless shopping experience, and they now expect it from the car-shopping process. And while strides have been made toward creating a personalized path to purchase, the auto industry still has work to do.
- Create the Shopping Experience Your Customers Expect | Chase Abbott, Vice President, Sales, VinSolutions
Automotive retail industry veteran Chase Abbott explores the car buying journey and current customer behavior trends, including how your dealership can use technology to create the kind of shopping experience your customers want.
- Implementing and Optimizing a Digital Sales Experience | Mark Vickery, Senior Director, Performance Management & Ops
After the events of 2020, facilitating digital car sales is no longer a question of “if” or “when,” but “how.” Learn key action items for implementing and optimizing a digital sales experience, including how to evaluate dealership tools, refresh sales processes, and measure success.
Ready to learn more about how VinSolutions innovative sales tools can drive results for your dealership? Schedule a personalized demo today.