Ask what a CRM can do for you — every dealership is different.
You need a CRM flexible enough to fulfill your individual needs. As you evaluate CRM providers for your dealership, research what each brings to the table that will benefit you.
- Reporting: Does enterprise reporting keep you informed of key metrics across rooftops?
- Training: Is there ongoing and online support beyond initial set-up?
- Performance Management: Who advocates for your dealership at the vendor?
- Flexible Processes: Can you customize follow-ups for your customers?
- Integrations: How much can users access from other platforms without switching back and forth?