New eAcademy Portal has Launched
- In order to provide our customers with an better user experience when completing our Training videos, a new eAcademy Portal has been launched. This portal also provides new dealer reporting functionality. If you need access to the new reporting functionality, email Kara.Allerheiligen@coxautoinc.com. To get step by step instructions on accessing reports, see Knowledge Base article #1978.
Note: Historical eAcademy reports will be maintained for 6 months. To access the historical reports, contact your Performance Manager.
Reporting and Analytics Platform
- Leads: Added time to all Contacted field values, which allows users to see the exact time that leads are contacted. Previously only the date was displayed and users could not validate lead response times.
- DMS Sales: Added manager names for Finance Mgr, Sales Mgr, Closing Mgr, and Desk Mgr, which provides users the ability to see individual names instead of IDs.
- Dealers: Added Custom 1-7 Road to Sale Abbreviations and Descriptions, which allows users to see defined values for the custom road to sale settings.
- Enterprise Performance by Inventory Type Report: Added Show/hide columns filter, which allows users to select the fields they wish to display on the report.
- Dealer Performance by Inventory Type Report: Added Lead Type filter, which allows users to measure performance based on specific Lead Type and Inventory Type filters.
Rates and Residuals Enhancements
- Rates and Residuals users now have the ability to create Rates and Residuals Program Filter Templates for quick access to commonly used Program filters. Users can create, edit, and save templates to save time when creating deals and selecting eligible programs. Templates are saved at the dealership level and can be used by all users with access to Rates and Residuals. For more information, see Knowledge Base article #1976.
- Users will see better vehicles matching between vehicles in inventory and the Rates and Residuals Create Deal screen. This will not fix every single vehicle configuration (some vehicles simply cannot be decoded all the way down to trim via VIN), but a large number of the vehicles will fully match the Year, Make, Model, and sometimes Trim. This should result in quicker workflows when creating a Rates and Residuals Deal.
Used Car Buyer's Guide FTC Compliance Update
- To comply with the new FTC mandate, VinSolutions will have the updated the Used Car Buyer’s Guide in the Connect CRM. The Used Car Buyer's Guide verbiage is required to be updated for both the As Is and Implied Warranties version. Dealerships can reference this example of the updated Used Car Buyer’s Guide provided directly from the FTC.
Size Limitations on Distribution Email Templates
- In order to improve the processing time of large bulk Distribution Campaigns, the total size of Distribution Email Templates will be reduced to 1 MB. This will not affect Campaign or Target Email Templates. Dealers are encouraged to use Campaigns, and upload images or use compressed embedded images. If users exceed the 1 MB size limit while creating a template, they will receive a message with the current size of the template.
- When viewing the Showroom Visit Log, the user will now see the option to edit each visit note content, regardless of whether or not the visit is open or has been closed.
- When viewing the Showroom Visit Log, they will now see all the corresponding visit notes for each visit record.
- When a user is viewing the Desk Log in Google Chrome and selects Print, the Print Preview window will now open showing the printable form of the data it contains.
- For Canadian Dealers ONLY: Canadian dealers will be able to use the [LINK-OPTINPAGE] dynamic field in individual customer emails. This token will result in a hyperlink that will take a customer to the Established Business Relationship (EBR) subscription page to manage their opt-in options.